Any time is a great time to become a Season Sponsor. Make a pledge today.
Sponsor recognition includes website showcasing and other opportunities throughout the season.
FIRST Sponsorship Benefits – Your funding provides…
- A technologically literate workforce
- Renewed inspiration to company engineers and employees
- Rich employee volunteer opportunities, including training and team building
- Strength to your organization’s reputation in the community
In addition to traditional funding, opportunities for in-kind donations are also available:
- Employee paid time off to volunteer for FIRST in our region
- Graphic Design, printing
- Video Production: Highlight video of the Greater Pittsburgh Regional FIRST Robotics Competition, to be used for promotional purposes and fundraising during the following year
- Greater Pittsburgh Regional VIP Event (e.g., VIP Reception; Judges’ Dinner) or VIP Hospitality Center
- Marketing, design, and printing services, including FIRST Robotics Competition T-shirts and other event banners, signs, etc.
- Pittsburgh FIRST event hosting (e.g., Open Houses, Team Scrimmages, Training/Workshops, Off-Season Competitions)
- Lumber and other materials for a shared regional practice field (3/4″ and 1/2″ plywood sheets; 2×4)
- Be creative. We are open to other in-kind suggestions of how YOU can inspire our students.
For more information, please contact Daphne Frownfelter, Regional Director, Pennsylvania, Chief State Advocate, FIRST, at (610) 401-4310 or email@example.com
FIRST is a 501(c)(3) Public Charity. Donations to FIRST are tax deductible to the extent provided by current IRS tax laws and regulations (EIN # 22-2990908).